Hart College of Cardiac Sonography and Health Care Inc. is located in the Scarborough Neighborhood of Toronto, Ontario and registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. Offers top-notch healthcare training.
At Hart College, we have a highly dedicated and self-motivated management team with successful track records running Medical imaging & diagnostic services with multiple diagnostic centers across the GTA for more than 20
Vocational career teaching is our competitive advantage and a natural extension of our associated company’s core competencies. We are very excited about leveraging our medical practice of over 20 years with a roadmap and strategy to ensure your success.
Hart College offers top-notch healthcare training to match your skills with the right career path. Our practical and theoretical courses prepare you for the healthcare industry and help you get the credentials you need to advance your career.
Mission & Core Values
Hart College’s mission is to engage adults wishing to make a career change and personal advancement with further education and training in the healthcare field.
As such, we are committed to these core values;
- We Lead – Using our Real Experience
- Integrity – We do things the right way
- Accountable – To our students
- Our Relationship – Partners in your success
Hart College is an Ontario Corporation in which the President is responsible for the overall strategic vision and operations of Hart College. He has a Master’s degree in Commerce and has held a number of senior business development and procurement directorate positions in Information Technology sectors prior to starting and managing several successful businesses, including Cardiac Diagnostic & Imaging Services.
The Director of Business Development and Strategic Growth graduated from the Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University and also holds a Master of Business Administration from the Lazaridis School of Business at Wilfrid Laurier University. He has also been the Compliance Consultant of our affiliate cardiac diagnostic company.
The Director of Programs and Operations is a foreign-trained physician that started one of the first cardiac diagnostic and imaging services in the GTA more than 20 years ago. These have since expanded to multiple accredited
diagnostic centers across the GTA under her leadership.
Hart College will be drawing its foundational knowledge to create successful programs, healthcare training and experiences for students from the knowledge of its directors, whose achievements in the real world stem from;
- Doctorate of Medicine from McMaster University and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the prestigious Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
- Pediatric residency training at McMaster University.
- Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University and a Master of Business Administration from the Lazaridis School of Business at Wilfrid Laurier University
- Master’s degree in Commerce
- Directorate positions in Information Technology sectors
- Management has 20 years of healthcare training experience with services in the GTA with multiple diagnostic centers
- National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) program & curriculum