Payment & Financial Aid
Don't let the cost of enrollment stop you from the
brighter future you deserve.
If you qualify, we can work out a flexible payment option to lessen the financial burden.
Flexible Payment Option:
Our flexible payment option is designed to make continuing education accessible to all students. We understand that each student’s financial situation is unique and are committed to working with students to make payment manageable. Our flexible payment options include :
- Payment Plans – Students may divide tuition into up to 4 installments over the course duration. Payment schedules can be customized.
- Sliding Scale Tuition – Discounted tuition rates may be available on a sliding scale based on student need and income verification. Discounts range from 10%-50%. (Discounts cannot be combined with Special/Promotional/discounted offers)
- Partial Scholarships – We offer partial scholarships that cover 10%-25% of tuition for qualified applicants. Students pay the remaining balance. (Partial Scholarships cannot be combined with Special/Promotional/discounted offer)
- Employer Tuition Assistance – Students can delay tuition payments until receiving tuition reimbursement from their employer. A written employer reimbursement guarantee is required.
- Extended Payment Deadlines – If circumstances arise, students may discuss payment deadline extensions with our billing office.
Plan A – $1000 down before class begins and the rest due in 2 more installments.
Plan B – $1000 down before class begins and the rest due in 3 more installments.
Plan C- Customized for students requesting special consideration.
We aim to provide flexible payment options to make continuing your education manageable and affordable. Students are encouraged to contact our billing office to discuss payment plans and options that meet their financial needs. We aim to facilitate motivated students from all economic backgrounds in furthering their education.
Please review the following guidelines for payment plans:
- Payment due dates are the same for all students to ensure fairness. We will collaborate to find a plan that fits your schedule.
- Once a payment plan is approved, the terms cannot be adjusted further so we can properly administer plans.
- Please pay installments on or before the established due dates so your account remains current. Let us know if you need to discuss alternate timelines.
- If a check payment is returned, a $40 fee will need to be collected to cover bank costs along with any late fees accrued.
- Payments are applied to the oldest outstanding tuition balances first in order to keep your account up to date.
Late Payment Policy:
- Late Payments – If the full payment is not received by the due date, a small late fee of 3% will accumulate daily until payment is made. This helps cover administrative costs. Late fees apply only to tuition, not other fees. Weekends and holidays count as late days.
- Reminder Notice – If your account becomes delinquent, our billing office will kindly remind you in writing about outstanding payments and late fees. We understand circumstances come up and don’t want your student status impacted.
- Payment Plan Eligibility – If installments are missed more than once, we may need to make alternate payment arrangements for future classes. This ensures everyone gets the flexible options they need.
- Enrollment Holds – Any outstanding balance must be resolved before enrolling in additional classes. This is to maintain enrollment eligibility. Once resolved, you can continue your studies – we want you to reach your goals!
Please contact us if you anticipate payment challenges or have any questions. We will work with you to find solutions and ensure your student status remains in good standing. Our priority is supporting you on your educational journey.
Financial Aid at Hart College
At Hart College, we understand that paying for education can be a challenging task. That’s why we have a dedicated Financial Aid Department to assist our students in finding the most suitable financial aid options. Our expert team can guide you through the process of identifying which financial aid programs you are eligible for and help you choose the best option for your future career advancement.
Some of the most popular Financial Aid options available at Hart College include:
How Financial Aid Works
As a student, you may be eligible for many financial aid programs. However, finding the right program that suits your financial position and future goals can be overwhelming. Our experienced financial aid advisors are here to provide you with the necessary support and guidance. We can answer any questions you may have about the programs listed above and
assist you in guiding you to determine your eligibility and applying for them.
To determine which program you are eligible for, simply fill out the ‘Information Request’ form, and one of our Hart College Financial Aid Officers will reach out to you. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We can set up individual appointments with you either in person or virtually to assist you in this process
Vocational studies can be an excellent way to acquire the skills and knowledge you need for a successful career. However, the cost of tuition and other expenses can be a barrier for some students. The good news is that there are several financial aid options available to help students afford vocational studies in Ontario.
The Ontario government offers several funding programs to help students with the cost of vocational studies. These programs include:
- Better Jobs Ontario: Provides funding for training in high-demand sectors, such as healthcare, manufacturing, and information technology.
- Ontario Works: Provides financial assistance to low-income individuals and families. Ontario Works clients may be eligible for funding for vocational studies if they meet certain criteria.
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB): Provides financial assistance to workers who have been injured on the job. WSIB clients may be eligible for funding for vocational studies if they are unable to return to their previous jobs due to their injuries.
- Refugee Claimants: may be eligible for funding for vocational studies through the Refugee Assistance Program.
Bursaries and Scholarships
In addition to government funding, several bursaries and scholarships are available to students pursuing vocational studies. These are typically awarded based on financial need, academic merit, or other criteria.
Hart College is establishing a bursary/scholarship program for deserving candidates who are pursuing vocational studies in Ontario. This program will provide up to $4,000 in funding to deserving candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a resident of Ontario.
- Must want to pursue a vocational program at Hart College
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must be involved in community engagement initiatives
- Must be demonstrating financial need.
To apply for this bursary/scholarship, please contact our Administration/Financial Aid staff.
We encourage all deserving candidates to apply for this bursary/scholarship program. We are
committed to helping students achieve their educational goals and reach their full potential
To Get Started Simply Fill Out The Form Below.
Have A Question?
Hart College offers a variety of financial aid options to help students pay for their education, including scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study programs.
Financial aid eligibility varies. Scholarships may be merit- or need-based, while grants and loans often consider financial need.
To apply for financial aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The priority deadline to apply for financial aid is [date]. However, you are still encouraged to apply after the priority deadline.
- Award notifications are typically sent out after the application and review process is complete.
A grant is an award that is given to students based on financial need. Grants do not need to be repaid.
You can contact the Hart College Financial Aid Office at [phone number] or [email protected]
I hope these suggested FAQ questions and answers are helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Hart College offers a variety of payment plans to help students make their tuition payments more affordable. You can learn more about Hart College's payment plans by visiting our website.